Dental Implants – Rochester, MN
Get Your Full Smile Back
Missing teeth are a very common problem, but fortunately, dentistry has come up with a solution that basically helps patients get their natural teeth back: dental implants. They go a step beyond other replacements and bring back the root as well as the crown of a tooth, providing a final product that looks, feels, and functions just like the real thing. Now, people in Rochester with incomplete smiles can get this state-of-the-art solution right here at Gentling Dental Care, ensuring they enjoy a happy and whole smile for decades to come.
Why Choose us for Dental Implants?
- Trusted by Rochester for 70+ years
- Team led by 4 highly-skilled dentists
- Implant restorations custom-made for each patient
Benefits of Dental Implants
- With dental implants, a new tooth is anchored directly to the jawbone using a small titanium post that is designed to work like a tooth root. Because of this, patients don’t have to worry about their teeth moving or shifting around as they eat and speak.
- And, because of these new roots, implants are able to stop and even reverse the bone loss that occurs after tooth loss. This helps a patient maintain the natural shape of their face over time.
- Topped with 100% porcelain restorations, dental implants are extremely lifelike in appearance and are a seamless addition to any smile.
- Dental implants don’t require some extensive care routine. Patients can look after them with basic oral hygiene, consisting of daily brushing, flossing, and bi-annual dental visits.
- While regular bridges and dentures usually need to be replaced every 5-7 years, dental implants can easily last for 30 or more.
Indications for Dental Implants
One of the biggest strengths of dental implants is that they are so versatile. No matter your degree of tooth loss, our team can use this treatment to rebuild your smile:
Missing One Tooth
Normally when replacing a single tooth, the neighboring teeth would have to be filed down in order to support a bridge. With an implant, however, an entire tooth can be placed into the smile without disturbing the surrounding dental structure.
Missing Multiple Teeth
While multiple dental implant-retained teeth can be placed throughout the mouth, for patients missing more than one tooth in a row, just two implants can support a strong and secure bridge. This is a much more cost-effective solution, but it still provides results that can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Missing All Teeth
Regular dentures rely on the gums or neighboring teeth for support, and this is what makes them less stable than real teeth. With implants, however, our team can attach a prosthetic directly to the jawbone, giving patients a security and bite strength much more similar to their natural teeth.
Partnered With Specialists
Dental implant roots have to be surgically placed into the jawbone, and to ensure our patients receive the highest standard of care, we have partnered with a local network of specialists who have performed this procedure countless times. We have used each one for many years, and they always deliver fantastic results our patients can rely on. After a patient has had time to heal from placement, they’ll return to Gentling Dental Care to receive their brand new teeth.
Understanding Cost of Dental Implants
Because dental implants can be designed to help patients missing any number of teeth, there is no set price for the treatment, and the final cost of the procedure will be based on each person’s particular situation. Factors such as how many implants are needed and what kind of restoration is used can either make the treatment more or less expensive.
While traditional bridges and dentures may cost less upfront compared to dental implants, they actually end up being more expensive as time goes on. Regular restorations have to be replaced every 5-7 years on average, while dental implants can easily last for 30+, meaning a patient won’t have to spend money on multiple retreatments.